The conventional gas stove which all of us have been using for years does not have any safety feature and the most common problem leading to hazards is the leakage of gas from the burners leading to fire or explosion due to following two reasons:
- The flame goes off due to wind, spilling of milk or other liquids or any other reason.
- The knob may be turned on & the gas is not lit unknowingly or mischief by a child at home.
The leaked gas gets accumulated in the kitchen or room & can get exploded by slightest exposure to a spark or fire. This incidence is commonly reported in our country & is the cause for loss of many lives.
In order to prevent above mishaps SOHUM has come up with a Gas Stove which has exceptional safety features to prevent above type of hazards.
- The Gas Stove has a safety valve installed for each burner. This safety valve in turn is connected with a flame detection sensor near the gas burner. When the burner is turned ON & lit with fire the sensor checks the flame & the safety device continues to supply the gas to the burners.
- In the event the flame is not lit or goes OFF due to any reason the sensors will provide the input to the safety device which in turn shuts off the gas supply to the burners.
- This system ensures that the gas will never flow from the safety device if there is no flame detection.
- Thus it ensures safety at all conditions of working.